- Liability: This is the most subscribed to. It caters for damage to the individual and automobile.
- No Fault: This particularly finance for the injured individual, in which medical expense are paid.
- Uninsured Motorist: This insurance is a requirement in some states only. This caters for the victims that are hit by uninsured drivers.
- Comprehensive and Collision: This pays for the damage of the insured driver’s automobile.
- Medical Payments: This is specifically for hospital bills, and in the case of fatality it pays the funeral bills.
- Rental Car: As this name implies, it pays for the damages made to a rental car, as long as the individual that caused the damage is auto insured.
What are the types of car insurance?By Lucy Fisher